Upcoming Conference Lectures:
I am honored to be speaking at the upcoming astrological conferences listed below.
- National Council for Geocosmic Research (NCGR), Baltimore, Maryland, Aug 30-Sept 3, 2019. https://geocosmic.org/ncgr-conference-2019/
- International Society for Astrological Research (ISAR), Westminster, Colorado, Sept 10-14, 2020. https://isarastrology.org/conference/
I co-host the Auspicious Elections Podcast, a monthly subscriber podcast about auspicious dates and times to begin important projects for greater chances of successful outcomes, and you can find out more about that here: http://theastrologypodcast.com/auspicious-elections-podcast/
Co-authored The Mountain Astrologer electional astrology column, “Auspicious Elections” with Chris Brennan, April/May 2016 through Dec 2016/Jan 2017 issues.
“Legal Issues in Astrology.” In The Professional Astrologer: Building a Successful Astrology Practice, compiled the Organization for Professional Astrology, 2015. Co-written with Robert Woodliff.
“Saturn Returns and Sect.” In The Ascendant: Journal of the Association for Young Astrologers,” Volume 1, 2014.
(now republished on Astrodienst website: https://www.astro.com/astrology/iam_article190411_e.htm
- Northwest Astrological Conference (NORWAC), Tukwila, Washington, May 23-27, 2019.
- United Astrology Conference, Chicago, Illinois, May 24-29, 2018.
- National Council for Geocosmic Research (NCGR), Baltimore, Maryland, February 18, 2017.
- Breaking Down the Borders, online astrology conference, November 20, 2016.
- International Society for Astrological Research (ISAR), Costa Mesa, California, October 14, 2016.
- Great Lakes Astrology Conference (GLAC), Ann Arbor, Michigan, April 17, 2016.
- International Society for Astrological Research (ISAR) conference, Chandler, Arizona, September 27, 2014.
- National Council for Geocosmic Research (NCGR) conference, Philadelphia, PA, August 18, 2013.