Upcoming Conference Lectures:
I am honored to be speaking at the upcoming astrological conferences listed below.
- United Astrology Conference, Chicago, Illinois, May 24-29, 2018. I’ll be speaking at 11 am on Saturday about the transiting Saturn cycle, and at 11 am on Sunday about the basics of getting started with electional astrology. Come say hi if you’re also attending the conference! https://uacastrology.com/
Co-authored The Mountain Astrologer electional astrology column, “Auspicious Elections” with Chris Brennan, April/May 2016 through Dec 2016/Jan 2017 issues.
“Legal Issues in Astrology.” In The Professional Astrologer: Building a Successful Astrology Practice, compiled the Organization for Professional Astrology, 2015. Co-written with Robert Woodliff.
“Saturn Returns and Sect.” In The Ascendant: Journal of the Association for Young Astrologers,” Volume 1, 2014.
- National Council for Geocosmic Research (NCGR), Baltimore, Maryland, February 18, 2017.
- Breaking Down the Borders, online astrology conference, November 20, 2016.
- International Society for Astrological Research (ISAR), Costa Mesa, California, October 14, 2016.
- Great Lakes Astrology Conference (GLAC), Ann Arbor, Michigan, April 17, 2016.
- International Society for Astrological Research (ISAR) conference, Chandler, Arizona, September 27, 2014.
- National Council for Geocosmic Research (NCGR) conference, Philadelphia, PA, August 18, 2013.
Podcasts I’ve been a guest on (with links):